Kroger Card Renewal
Category : Uncategorized
Kroger will send our church a percentage of everything you spend there.
We all need groceries… it will just take a few minutes to register. After that… you do nothing. Just show your card or type in your alternate ID when you check out & they do the rest!
If you have not updated/renewed your Kroger Card in 2017 to include Faith C.P. Church, please do so. Even if your card was linked to Faith Church last year, we have to do update/renew our Kroger Cards at the beginning of every year so Faith can keep receiving the benefits of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Included below is some additional information about renewing your card.
If you already have a Kroger Card, but are currently not ‘linked in’ to the Kroger Community Rewards Program to Faith C. P. Church you will first need to enroll.
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Click on Register and create a Kroger Account for yourself.
- After you have created a Kroger account, you can log out of the Kroger web site, then log back in under your new account.
- Then follow the instructions below to link your card to Faith C.P. Church.
If you already have a Kroger Card that is ‘linked’ to Faith C.P. Church, follow the directions below to update/renew your card:
- Log on to www.kroger.com
- If you are a member, click ‘Sign In’ at upper right
- Sign in using your e-mail address and password you used to create you Kroger Account
- Click on ‘Community’ at top of page
- Select ‘Community Rewards’
- Select ‘View Your Reward Details”
- Under Community Rewards, select ‘Edit’
- Type in the word ‘Faith’ in the empty Search field and hit the Search button
- Several organizations beginning with ‘Faith’ will appear, pick on the button in front of ‘Faith Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Bartlett TN’.
- Select ‘Enroll’ the bottom of the page.
- That’s it!
Thanks to all that have participated the past year and encourage others to enroll!
If you have trouble David Pulliam will GLADLY help you. His number is 901-484-0605.